Tuesday, March 3, 2009

A donated fishing net becomes another project


I contacted DOTLINE nets and told them about my drift boat project in woodshop. I explained how I wanted to build my own "catch and release" net. They were nice enough to donate a high quality rubber net. I am going to build a custom cedar net frame. I will have a nice net to match the driftboat. Pictures of this project will now be included in my progress. We will be starting the net soon too. Picture of the rubber net that I received in the mail yesterday!
I would also like to thank Mike and Jake Bannon for donating a set of 9 foot wood oars to use with my boat. This was a very nice surprise and saves me a lot of money for new ones. I plan on refinishing them and will give them back when I am done with them.....

No comments:

Post a Comment