Thursday, May 14, 2009

Seats anyone?




It has been a while since I have updated the blog. I have been sanding on the inside of the boat for a while now. I completed the sanding on the inside and began to build the rowers seat. Also my grand parents came up from California and decided to stop by and check out the boat. They were greatly impressed. Once the rowers seat is installed I will update the blog with pictures of it before I put the front bench in. As you can see the pictures are of me beginning to work on the seat, and of my grand parents and myself.

2 comments:

  1. Yeah! New pictures. Thanks for the update. I was begining to wonder what the inside looked like.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Every picture looks better, Clint. Any idea on a completion date? Will it be before the school year ends?

    ReplyDelete