Monday, February 2, 2009

No more waiting!!

Got the kit taken to school today. Got home from school and the System3 epoxy and fiberglass rolls were on the porch. The instruction manual was in the mail (overwhelming in size but I am sure I will need all the info in it and more). Anyway, no more waiting! Get to start my project tomorrow. By the way, let me know if you have any ideas for this Blog page..

I'd also like to Thank everyone who helped me fund my boat project! THANK YOU to: Aunt Kim and Mike, Grandma JoAnn and Grandpa Tom, Grandma Betty and Grandpa Doug, Grandma Cathy and to Matt &. Maria Parnel. I hope you all get the time to follow this project with me.

Step 1: Read ALL of the instructions.

1 comment:

  1. Hello Clint,

    Cool project. I look forward to watching.

    Maybe you could log your hours and costs for those of us considering a similar project...

    Keep up the good work,
    Ned

    ReplyDelete